Conflict Dynamics Profile ® (CDP) Certification Class
A One-Day Certification Class for HR, Development and Coaching Professionals
The Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) certification class is a one-day program to enable HR, development and coaching professionals the opportunity to be formally certified to use the CDP in their work.
By attending the program, participants:
- Gain an understanding of the Conflict Dynamics Profile history, research and key principles
- Learn how to read and analyze data in the feedback report
- Develop an ability to facilitate a feedback session using the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Learn practical applications of the Conflict Dynamics Profile and how to assist others with developmental planning
- Become eligible to purchase the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Bachelor’s degree
- Organizational experience in training, human resources, organizational development or conflict management
- Previous experience with assessment instruments
Optional Follow-Up Coaching
Follow-up coaching is available to assess your progress toward your goals and support your continued development. Follow-up coaching sessions are available three months after completion of the program and may be conducted by telephone or face-to-face.
- CDP Certification Class - $750 per person
- Optional Follow-up Coaching Session - $250
To schedule your Conflict Dynamics session, please call NLI at 877-999-7195 (Toll free).
As part of the class, participants take the Conflict Dynamics Profile and receive an individual feedback report. Additionally, each participant receives:
- Technical Manual
- Interpretive Considerations
- Administrative Guide
- CD-ROM containing PowerPoint presentations (to produce color overhead slides)
- Three sample Feedback Reports
- Marketing presentation
- Video: "How to Prepare for Feedback”
The Development Guide, Managing Conflict Dynamics: A Practical Approach.