Executive Coaching Program
A Personally Tailored Program Designed to Accelerate Professional Development
Participating in executive coaching through NLI helps you further your leadership development. You’ll collaborate with your coach to build on strengths, improve performance, and enhance your overall quality of life, both professionally and personally.
This program is especially useful for managers who are leading significant organizational change efforts; are positioned for promotion; have reached a career plateau; or are experiencing stress, interpersonal conflicts, or other obstacles to their professional development.
NLI also offers senior executive coaching packages for key decision makers who will benefit from a skilled and objective external coach. Senior executives will work on identifying both their organizational and individual leadership goals, broadening perspectives, and increasing skills and competencies. Executive coaches for this program have in-depth knowledge of and experience working with senior-level professionals in both the private and public sector.
How You Will Benefit
In this program, you will
- Evaluate your managerial effectiveness
- Diagnose your development needs
- Determine where to focus attention
- Learn to perform at consistently optimal levels
- Enhance your ability to focus achieving desired results
- 6 hours–$2,550*
- 12 hours–$4,850
- 18 hours–$7,140
- Additional hours–$390 per hour
*Please call 877-999-7195 to schedule.
To schedule your Executive Coaching, register now.
- 360-degree assessment instruments, such as Benchmarks®, for comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis of your development needs.
- Personalized coaching plan that builds on your strengths, modifies behaviors impeding effectiveness, and provides you with new insights.
- Six-, 12-, and 18-hour packages to choose from.
- Experienced executive coaches with extensive credentials and knowledge of a broad range of assessments and leadership development strategies and tools.
"NLI provided me with insight regarding areas I need to focus on—both personally and professionally."
- NLI Program Participant