Negotiating Conflict Program
Featuring an Interactive Online Negotiation Simulation
Differing perspectives and conflict are pervasive in the workplace. The effective leader knows how to both master and manage these dynamics through the understanding and skillful use of negotiation and conflict management behaviors.
This intensive three-day workshop can help participants recognize different styles of conflict and negotiation and develop the skills to avoid or manage workplace conflict. Through a combination of classroom instruction, assessment, and a unique online simulation, you’ll learn the important techniques of influence and negotiation while discovering how decision makers with vastly competing interests and ideas can work together and maintain performance and perspective.
Note: This program uses a unique team-based format. Minimum of six participants from a single organization is required.
How You and Your Organization Will Benefit
Presentations will help you learn
- The behavioral responses to conflict
- The core principles of negotiation and effective negotiation tactics
Through 360-degree feedback, you will gain insights on
- How co-workers perceive your behavioral response to conflict
- Strengths and weaknesses in your behavioral response to conflict
An online simulation allows you to
- Practice negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Receive feedback on your individual and group performance
Tuition: $2,625 per person
Note: Minimum of six participants from a single organization required.
To schedule your Negotiating Conflict session, please call NLI at 877-999-7195 (Toll free).
- A 360-degree assessment that describes how others perceive behavior during times of disagreement.
- Personal feedback about how to manage conflicts effectively, with a special emphasis on principles of negotiation.
- An interactive and engaging online simulation developed by the International Communication and Negotiations Simulations Project at University of Maryland, College Park
- NLI Program Participant