Online Leadership Assessment Program (OLAP)®
A Personalized and Convenient Approach to Professional Development
The Online Leadership Assessment Program is the ideal leadership assessment and development program for geographically dispersed team members or for individuals who prefer the convenience of online education. OLAP is conducted for single organizations (at least 12-24 participants are required).
Comprehensive assessment tools, self-directed learning modules, and executive coaching supported by convenient online learning—these are all key facets of your Online Leadership Assessment Program (OLAP)® experience.
In the Online Leadership Assessment Program, participants complete three assessments that describe your skills and personality behaviors to indicate where development should take place. You will work in online learning modules and with an NLI executive coach to develop your leadership development action plan.
How You and Your Organization Will Benefit
Through this experience, you will
- Gain a better understanding of your personal leadership style
- Learn how your personality, emotional intelligence, and interpersonal skills shape your leadership behaviors
- Understand the implications of your leadership behaviors in specific managerial contexts
- Receive personalized leadership development strategies from an executive coach
- Take your leadership skills to the next level without leaving your home or office
Note: At least 12-24 participants from a single organization are required for this program.
To schedule your Online Leadership Assessment Program (OLAP)® session, please call NLI at 877-999-7195 (Toll free).
- 360-degree assessment of emotional intelligence.
- Facilitated online class sessions.
- Three hours of one on one leadership coaching and developmental planning by
- NLI Program Participant