Coaching for Excellence Online Program
A Roadmap for Getting the Best from Your Employees
This online program is designed for the manager who wants to do more than just delegate responsibilities. National Leadership Institute's Coaching for Excellence provides a roadmap for managers at all levels to learn the skills and methodologies they need to successfully coach and develop their employees into enthusiastic, productive team members.
Through case studies, videos, exercises, and actionable tips given by executive coaching professionals, you'll discover how to unlock the excellence in each member of your staff and lead your team to greater success.
Who Should Attend
Coaching for Excellence is designed for managers at all levels, from first-line supervisors to CEOs, team leaders, project managers, or anyone in the position of accomplishing work through others.
You will benefit from this program if you've ever:
- Been frustrated by the performance of an employee but not known what to do about it
- Wanted to initiate a dialogue with a team member but not known what to say
- Taken steps to help a subordinate improve, with meager results
- Wanted to help an employee develop a skill but was afraid of alienating her or coming across as too negative
- Found yourself unsure of how to bring out optimal performance in your team
Strengthen Your Team with Effective Coaching
You'll come away from this program with the ability to:
- Recognize and apply effective coaching techniques and avoid ineffective ones
- Detect coaching needs in your staff
- Formulate a coaching plan for each employee based on a framework that can be applied at all levels of the organization
- Successfully initiate a coaching conversation
- Work with the employee to achieve his or her goals, providing honest feedback on strengths and improvement areas
- Communicate in ways that motivate and encourage the employee
- Listen actively
- Track your employees' progress and tailor your coaching accordingly
- Use coaching as an ongoing means of reinforcing workplace culture and values
Program Costs and Online Format
The fee for the program is $600.
Coaching for Excellence fits perfectly into a participant's busy schedule. The self-paced online program takes approximately four to six hours to complete and can be taken over a two-week period.
More About the Program
This program features:
- Useful and jargon-free instructional content
- Videos demonstrating best and worst coaching practices
- Exercises to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses as a coach
- Sample goal sheets for employees
- Skill-building exercises
Wednesday August 6, 2014
Monday September 8, 2014
Monday September 22, 2014
Wednesday October 15, 2014
Monday November 3, 2014