Conflict Dynamics Profile Certification
Harness the Full Potential of the Conflict Dynamics Profile
What triggers conflict behaviors in the workplace? The Conflict Dynamics Profile is an assessment instrument that determines what causes conflict and how employees respond to it. Learn how to use this powerful tool to promote effective conflict resolution.
Who Should Attend
This one-day class is for human resources, development, and coaching professionals to gain certification to use the Conflict Dynamics Profile in their work.
How You Will Benefit
As human resources professional, you know the heavy toll that conflict can take on an organization and how important it is for you to be able to guide others in managing conflict effectively.
In addition to making you eligible to purchase the Conflict Dynamics Profile, this certification class helps you
- Understand the history, research, and key principles behind the Conflict Dynamics Profile.
- Read and analyze data in the feedback report.
- Facilitate a feedback session.
- Learn the practical applications of the tool.
- Assist others with developmental planning.
Leave with Valuable Resources
As part of the class, you take the Conflict Dynamics Profile and receive
- An individual feedback report
- Three sample feedback reports
- Development guide
- Technical manual
- Interpretive considerations
- Administrative guide
- Electronic copy of presentations
- Marketing presentation
- Video on how to prepare feedback
To be eligible to take the Conflict Dynamics Profile certification class, you must have
- A bachelor's degree
- Organizational experience in training, human resources, organizational development, or conflict management
- Familiarity with assessment instruments
Certification Costs and Training Location
This one-day program costs $750 and is offered at the UMUC Inn and Conference Center, just outside of Washington, D.C., in Adelphi, Maryland. Optional follow-up coaching sessions are $250.
Register for Conflict Dynamics Profile Certification
Wednesday March 25, 2015
Monday April 20, 2015
Wednesday May 13, 2015
Monday June 8, 2015
Personalized Training Options
Take Advantage of Follow-Up Coaching
Assess your progress toward your goals, and support your continued development. You can purchase additional executive coaching sessions up to three months after the completion of your class. Coaching can be conducted in person, by phone, or by video conference.