One-on-One Executive Coaching
Fast-Track your Professional Development with Personalized Feedback
Build on your strengths, improve performance, and enhance your quality of life, both personally and professionally.
The National Leadership Institute's executing coaching program can help you further your leadership skills in ways you never thought possible.
Maximize Your Progress With a Personalized Coaching Plan
Your personalized coaching plan begins with a discussion of your goals and expectations, followed by a 360-degree assessment, like Benchmarks, to uncover new insights.
From there, you and your executive coach will:
- Evaluate your managerial effectiveness.
- Diagnose your development needs.
- Identify behaviors that undermine your success and find ways that you can modify them.
- Develop strategies to consistently perform at optimal levels.
- Design an action plan to help you achieve your goals moving forward.
Who Should Attend
Executive coaching is especially helpful if you are a manager who is:
- Leading significant organizational change efforts.
- Positioned for a promotion.
- Reaching a career plateau.
- Experiencing stress, interpersonal conflicts, and other obstacles to your professional development.
Coaching for Decision Makers and Senior Executives
If you are a key decision maker, senior executive coaching packages are available to help you identify your organizational and individual leadership goals, broaden your perspective, and increase your skills and competencies.
Work With Experienced Executive Coaches
Our executive coaches have extensive credentials and in-depth knowledge of a broad range leadership development strategies and tools. They have worked closely with all levels of professionals in the public and private sector.
Executive Coaching Costs and Format
- Six hours: $2,550
- 12 hours: $4,850
- 18 hours: $7,140
- Additional hours: $390 per hour
Your initial coaching session will take place in person; later sessions may be by phone or video conference.
Register for One-on-One Executive Coaching
Monday September 8, 2014
Monday September 22, 2014
Wednesday October 15, 2014
Monday November 3, 2014
Wednesday November 19, 2014
Personalized Training Options
Enhance Your Leadership with the Online Assessment Program
The Online Leadership Assessment Program provides a personalized and convenient approach to professional development with comprehensive assessment tools, self-directed learning modules, and executive coaching—all available online.