Online Leadership Assessment Program (OLAP)®
A Personalized and Convenient Approach to Professional Development
Comprehensive assessment tools, self-directed learning modules, and executive coaching supported by convenient online learning are all key facets of your Online Leadership Assessment Program experience.
This six-week personal training and coaching program is designed to enhance your ability to foster teamwork and influence others in the workplace.
Who Should Attend
The Online Leadership Assessment Program (OLAP)® is for managers who want to take their leadership skills to the next level by gaining a better understanding of their own personal leadership style and is ideal for leaders at any level.
Formulate a Personalized Leadership Action Plan
In the Online Leadership Assessment Program, you will complete assessments that describe your skills and behaviors to indicate areas of opportunity.
The program uses the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), the Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior (FIRO-B) instrument, and the Emotional Competence Inventory (ECI) to give you a comprehensive view of your leadership style.
You will work in online learning modules and with an executive coach to prepare your leadership development action plan.
Special features of the program include:
- A 360-degree assessment of emotional intelligence
- Facilitated online class sessions
- One-on-one leadership coaching and developmental planning by
phone or video conference (three hours; additional coaching sessions are available)
Program Cost and Format
The cost for this program is $2,200. All assessments and training sessions are given online. Personal coaching sessions are conducted by phone or video conference.
Register for the Online Leadership Assessment
Online Leadership Assessments for Organizations
The Online Leadership Assessment Program is also available as a customized program for 12 to 24 participants from a single organization. For more information, call 877-999-7195 or e-mail email@example.com.
Wednesday May 7, 2014
Monday June 2, 2014
Wednesday June 18, 2014
Wednesday August 6, 2014
Personalized Training Options
More About the Program
Preview the program agenda.
Online Leadership Assessment Sample Agenda
- Complete surveys and assessments, including a participant survey, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), the Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior (FIRO-B) instrument, the Emotional Competence Inventory (ECI), and 360-degree surveys.
- Participate in an introductory online leadership discussion.
Online Classroom Phase
- Receive your assessment results.
- Engage in online discussions and chats with the facilitator and your classmates.
- Learn how to interpret results and understand leadership implications through online interactive materials.
- View video and audio presentations.
- Engage in three hours of coaching over three weeks.
- Complete a development plan.