The Office of Evaluation and Assessment is committed to the study of academic success. The Office conducts research in areas related to teaching and student learning and success. The office is responsible for course and teaching evaluations and provides institution-wide leadership in the assessment of student learning outcomes. Our work entails:
- Formulating an actionable research agenda targeting student success and retention
- Building a systematic and coherent learning outcomes assessment model in collaboration with academic units.
- Building a systematic and coherent evaluation model in collaboration with academic units.
- Designing studies to evaluate strategic initiatives aiming at enhancing teaching and learning
- Conduct research studies in relation to best practices in teaching, learning, and support of instructions