An Intensive Three-Day Workshop
Master differing perspectives and conflict in the workplace in this team-based course. Through a combination of classroom instruction, assessment, and an online interactive negotiation simulation, you will
- Recognize different styles of conflict and negotiation.
- Develop the skills to avoid or manage conflict.
- Learn the important techniques of influence and negotiation.
- Practice negotiation techniques.
- Discover how decision makers with competing interests and ideas can work together.
- Improve team productivity and morale.
Who Should Attend
Negotiating Conflict is for all levels of management and individual producers who feel that conflict in the workplace is undermining team performance.
Maximize Your Learning Through Active Participation
Differing perspectives and conflict are pervasive in the workplace. Negotiating Conflict uses three avenues to help you uncover insights about yourself and others:
- Presentations explore behavioral responses to conflict and focus on the core principles of negotiation and effective negotiation tactics.
- A 360-degree assessment reveals how coworkers perceive your behavioral responses to conflict and your strengths and weaknesses in that area.
- An interactive online simulation allows you to practice negotiation and conflict resolution skills and receive feedback on your individual and group performance.
Program Costs and Training Location
Wednesday March 19, 2014
Monday April 7, 2014
Wednesday May 7, 2014
Monday June 2, 2014
Wednesday June 18, 2014
Leadership and Conflict Management Courses
Personalized Training Options
More About the Program
Preview the program agenda.
Negotiating Conflict Sample Agenda
- Dynamics of conflict and principles of negotiation
- Assessment feedback (Conflict Dynamics Profile)
- Principles of negotiation
- Negotiation simulation
- Facilitated team performance feedback
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Peer consultations
- Developmental planning
Become Certified to Use the Conflict Dynamics Profile
The National Leadership Institute also offers Conflict Dynamics Profile Certification. Through this one-day program, human resources and coaching professionals can earn CDP Certification.