About the National Leadership Institute
Professional Development for Managers and Leaders at Every Level
Master the critical thinking and decision-making skills needed to fill leadership roles in any business.
The Center for Professional Development's leadership training programs—offered through the respected National Leadership Institute—can help you or your key staff members develop the practical knowledge to lead.
- Build self-awareness: Identify your strengths and opportunities with courses in leadership development and maximizing your leadership potential.
- Manage conflict: Learn about negotiating conflict and conflict dynamics to build new strategies.
- Assess your skills: Take our online leadership assessment to take advantage of self-directed learning.
- Get personalized advice: Benefit from one-on-one support and guidance from executive coaches.
- Learn from experienced instructors: Our faculty members bring leadership experience from top companies.
Programs are offered on an open-enrollment basis. Most courses are offered at our convenient training locations in Maryland and Virginia, while others are available online or at your place of business.
Looking for Custom Training?
30 Years of Experience
Since 1979, the National Leadership Institute has delivered high-quality leadership training and services to managers and executives from public, private, and nonprofit organizations across the country.
Download a National Leadership Institute information sheet.
The National Leadership Institute is a network associate of the Center for Creative Leadership, the preeminent organization devoted to leadership research and education.
Approved Federal Contractor (Contract GS10F-0357N)
The National Leadership Institute is a GSA/MOBIS schedule contractor, providing federal government clients with a wide range of leadership training and development programs.
Monday December 9, 2013
Monday February 3, 2014