The Nan Lee Roberts Scholarship Program Application
The Nan Lee Roberts Scholarship is available to outstanding students participating in UMUC's Reverse Transfer Program. Reverse Transfer helps you maximize your community college credits, time and finances, by allowing you to transfer UMUC credits back to a participating community college to complete your associate's degree.
Qualified applicants must have transferred to UMUC from a Maryland community college. Recipients will be awarded $1,000 for 6 credits at UMUC.
Certification and Authorization Agreement
I certify that all of the information on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge, and I meet all eligibility requirements. I also certify that I understand and agree to the following terms:
- I may receive only one scholarship administered by UMUC per academic year.
- I agree to pursue and complete 6 credits and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 at UMUC during the semester for which I have applied for the scholarship. I understand that if I do not complete these requirements the scholarship may be terminated.
- I am not currently receiving 100-percent tuition assistance from my employer at this time and understand that my scholarship may be canceled if I receive 100-percent tuition benefits.
- I hereby authorize UMUC to photograph me or use my likeness and information regarding my application for public relations purposes, publicity, or other scholarship-related opportunities.
- I authorize UMUC to release personal information about me when requested by any donor or designee, my sponsoring community college, or any UMUC office for purposes relating to my scholarship application or any UMUC scholarship.