Tuition and Payment
Tuition Rates by Semester
Learn about qualifying for the in-state tuition rate.
All tuition and fees are due at the time of registration, unless you are enrolled in UMUC’s interest-free monthly payment plan or you are receiving financial aid or employer-provided tuition assistance.
If you register
- By mail, fax or in person, payment must accompany your registration
- Online, payment is due with registration or must be submitted by mail the day of registration
If payment for registration via MyUMUC is not received by the due date, your registration may be canceled (unless you are receiving financial aid or employer-proved tuition assistance or have enrolled in the monthly payment plan). Not paying for a course does not relieve you of your financial obligation to the university.
Read the Refund Policy.
Note: The tuition and fees listed throughout this site are those in effect at the time of publication but are subject to change.
For your convenience, UMUC offers an array of easy payment options:
- Make a payment by cash (at Largo only), check, money order or credit card.
- Enroll in an interest-free, monthly payment plan so you can spread out your tuition payments.
- Receive employer-provided tuition assistance, if your employer participates.
- Take part in a federal work-study program.
- Get tax benefits through a federal credit program.
See 10 Easy Ways to Pay to learn about our payment plan, financial aid options, employer-provided tuition assistance and other programs.