How to Make a Payment
We want to make paying for your education as convenient as possible, so University of Maryland University College gives you several ways to pay.1
For more information, check the payment categories below or 10 Great Ways to Pay for Your Education.
Payment plans for UMUC tuition and fees are administered by Educational Computer Systems, Inc. ECSI TuitionSelect offers a variety of payment plans and schedules to give you financial flexibility by allowing you to spread out payment for tuition and fees over several months. You can make more manageable monthly payments rather than writing one big check, and there are absolutely no interest charges. You just pay a small non-refundable, application fee to enroll in the plan.
ECSI also provides:
- 24/7 web-based access to view your account, check your payment history, and make any adjustments to your monthly amount or payment method
- Ability to pay your balance in full at any time before the deadline without penalty
- Automatic payment option—set up automatic payments to be withdrawn from your bank account or charged to your credit or debit card
- Friendly, helpful customer care representatives who can answer your questions anytime by telephone, e-mail, or live chat
View the Sample Tuition Payment Plans Schedule to see how your payments may be spread out using a zero-percent interest payment plan.
Your plan must be paid in full before the last date of classes for the term in which you are enrolled or you will not be able to enroll in future terms. Students may be dropped from current or future terms if their payment plan with ECSI becomes delinquent. Learn more about penalties for nonpayment.
To successfully enroll into the TutionSelect payment plan, please follow the below directions:
- Log into your MyUMUC student portal
- Select Student Center
- Select Payment Plan, (located under the Finances section)
- From the drop down menu, select the term for your payment plan. Once selected, you will be directed to the payment plan application page (be sure to select the appropriate term).
Note: ECSI can be contacted via phone at the following number: 1-866-927-1438
Our Employer and Military Tuition Assistance Department functions as the central billing service center for all students who receive tuition assistance from third-party vendors.
Using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card, or an e-check, you can easily pay your account balance online anytime.
These payment options are accessible Check MyUMUC for the payment options MyFinances and Make a Payment.
Credit card payments are subject to credit approval immediately after registration.
Cash payments are accepted at the Academic Center at Largo.
Checks or money orders should be made payable to University of Maryland University College and can be mailed to:
University of Maryland University College
Office of Student Accounts, Room 2241
3501 University Blvd. East
Adelphi, MD 20783
1 All registration payments are final and may not be replaced by any type of tuition assistance.