Make a Payment
Payments to UMUC may be made by cash (at Largo only), check, money order, or credit card. Note: All registration payments are final and may not be replaced by any type of tuition assistance.
- Making a Payment in MyUMUC
- Paying by Check or Money Order
- Financial Aid
- Monthly Payment Plans
- Additional Programs
Making a Payment in MyUMUC
Using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card, or an e-check, you can easily pay your account balance online anytime.
These payment options are accessible in the MyUMUC portal:
- Make a Payment
Credit card payments are subject to credit approval immediately after registration.
Checks or money orders should be made payable to University of Maryland University College, and can be mailed directly to:
University of Maryland University College
Office of Student Accounts, Room 2241
3501 University Blvd East
Adelphi, MD 20783
UMUC is committed to helping students find opportunities to afford their higher education. There are a variety of financial aid options available to you. For more information and to apply visit Financial Aid Office.
New Payment Plan Beginning Fall 2013
Beginning with the Fall 2013 semester, payment plans for UMUC tuition and fees will be administered by Educational Computer Systems Inc. (ECSI). All outstanding balances with the previous plan administrator will be rolled over to ECSI.
ECSI TuitionSelect offers a variety of payment plans and schedules to give you financial flexibility by allowing you to spread out payment for tuition and fees over several months. You will be able to make several smaller, more manageable monthly payments rather than writing "one big check"—and there are absolutely no interest charges. You just pay a small non-refundable, application fee to enroll in the plan.
ECSI also provides
- 24/7 Web-based access to view your account, check your payment history and make any adjustments to your monthly amount or payment method.
- Ability to pay your balance in full at any time before the deadline without penalty
- Automatic payment option—set up automatic payments to be withdrawn from your bank account or charged to your credit or debit card.
- Friendly, helpful customer care representatives who can answer your questions anytime by phone, e-mail or live chat.
For more information about ECSI’s TuitionSelect Payment Plan or to apply online, please visit the ECSI Web site or call 866-927-1438 (toll-free) to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable customer care representative.
- View the Sample Tuition Payment Plans Schedule to see how your payments may be spread out using a zero-percent interest payment plan.
Please note: Your plan must be paid in full before the last date of classes for the term in which you are enrolled or you will not be able to enroll in future terms. Students may be dropped from current or future terms if their payment plan with ECSI becomes delinquent. Learn more about penalties for nonpayment.
Learn more about these programs and benefits to specific populations.