UMUC's Employer and Military Tuition Assistance Department functions as the central billing service center for all students who receive tuition assistance from third-party vendors.
We provide students and third-party vendors with customer service, counseling and consultation. In addition, we provide invoices of tuition, fees and other authorized charges incurred by students to their agencies. Whatever your needs, we are here to proactively assist you in meeting your financial obligations to the university.
We are here to assist you with:
- Applying employer-provided tuition assistance
- Applying military tuition assistance
- Direct invoicing of third-party vendors and military agencies
- Applying payments to third-party accounts
- Collections from third-party vendors
- Processing refunds to third-party vendors and military agencies
- Customer service to third-party vendors, military agencies and third-party students
We value your comments. Please contact us at 800-888-UMUC (8682) or email@example.com.
Employer & Military Tuition Assistance
Return of Tuition Assistance
Please note that if you are using TA and withdraw from a class prior to completing 60 percent of the class, you may be required to pay a portion of the tuition, due to Department of Defense regulations regarding return of tuition assistance. Contact your service branch for more information.