The Office of Enrollment Management provides an array of student services to help you get started or to stay on track during your academic pursuits at UMUC.
The hours for the Offices of Enrollment Management and Advising are
- Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–8:00 p.m. EST
- Saturday, 8:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. EST
The Academic Center at Largo is now the primary location for student advising.
Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions
The admissions team is responsible for reviewing and determining the eligibility of incoming applications. You will receive your letter of admission status from the Office of Admissions or a letter requesting additional information.
Learn How to Apply for Admission.
New Student Advising
If you are an undergraduate or graduate student residing in the United States, we can help you
- Apply to the university
- Determine your admission status
- Choose the program that's right for you
- Select and register for your first semester classes
- Get answers to your questions about financial aid, online study, or about beginning a new program
Call 800-888-UMUC (8682) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Once you have enrolled in your first course, you will be assigned an academic advisor. We're here to help assist and support you from registration through graduation. We can help you
- Select your courses
- Navigate the MyUMUC student portal
- Understand academic policies and programs
- Discover ways to accelerate your degree completion
Get Academic Advising
Here is a list to learn more about UMUC's advising services: