Employer Job Fair Information
Be a Part of UMUC's Spring Job Fairs
- Information Technology and Cyber Security Job Fair
Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 3–7 p.m.
- Business and Liberal Arts Job Fair
Thursday, March 20, 2014, 3–7 p.m.
Participate in one—or both—of our Spring 2014 Job Fairs to find the motivated and experienced job candidates your organization is looking for. You’ll have the opportunity to recruit students and alumni with majors and skills related to your specific industry, collect resumes, and hold interviews on-site during or after the fairs (by request).
- Job Fair and Registration Information
- Directions and Parking
- Cancellation Policy
- Sponsorship Opportunities
The employer registration fee is $275 for one day and $400 for both days. All participants receive a standard package including a display table, seating for two organization representatives, free parking, and refreshments. Participants may request additional tables or chairs. There is a charge of $50 for each additional table and $25 for each additional representative.
Registration is quick and easy; sign up online today!
Benefits for Employers
- Face-to-face meetings with qualified job seekers
- Featured placement for your organization on the UMUC Career Services website
- Your organization’s name included in e-mail and online announcements
About UMUC Students and Alumni
- Working adults, including professionals with active security clearances
- Active-duty military servicemembers, reservists, veterans, and their family members
- A diverse pool of candidates, with minority students comprising 44 percent of our student body
- Talented professionals with degrees from UMUC’s more than 100 undergraduate and graduate programs in
- Business Administration
- Communication Studies
- Computer Information Science
- Criminal Justice
- Cyber Security
- Graphic Communication
- Human Resources Management
- Legal Studies
- Project Management
- . . . and many more
Company registration and set-up
Student registration; doors open at 4 p.m.
Student networking with employers; information sessions and workshops
Employers break down booths and pack up
Refreshments will be provided during the events.
Directions and Parking
The fairs will be held at the UMUC Academic Center at Largo, 1616 McCormick Drive, Largo, MD 20774. Get directions →
Plenty of free parking is available in the rear of the building.
By submitting your registration, you are committing to participate in the event and will be held responsible for payment unless you cancel your registration more than one week before the start of the fair. Cancellations received fewer than seven business days before the fair will be charged a $25 cancellation fee. To cancel your registration, you must notify Winifred Winston via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the standard registration package, your organization may benefit by becoming a sponsor of the Information Technology and Cyber Security Job Fair and/or the Business and Liberal Arts Job Fair. Two sponsorship levels are available.
- Logo featured on fair map and other materials in addition to the employer brochure
- Organization materials included in student packets
- Logo featured on fair map and other materials, in addition to the employer brochure
- Agency materials included in student packets
- Opportunity to host a 30- or 60-minute information session to promote your organization and positions
- Premier booth location
To sponsor one or both days of UMUC’s 2014 Spring Job Fairs, e-mail Alonzo Brown at email@example.com.