Governmental Job Fair Information for Employers
UMUC Fall 2014: Governmental Job Fair
October 23, 2014, 3–7 p.m.
Give your agency access to motivated and experienced job candidates. Participate as an employer at the federal and government job fair sponsored UMUC's Office of Career Services. The fair will be held at The Academic Center at Largo located at 1616 McCormick Drive, Largo, MD 20774 inside the auditorium.
UMUC welcomes recruiters from federal, state and city agencies; government contractors; and nonprofit organizations.
Employers will have the opportunity to recruit and interact with UMUC students, collect resumes in person and electronically and interview students on-site during or after the fair (by request).
Benefits to Employers
- Meet face-to-face with qualified job seekers
- Your agency featured on the UMUC Career Services Web site
- Your agency name included on e-mail and Web site announcements
About UMUC Students
Recruit talented professionals from UMUC's more than 100 degree undergraduate and graduate programs, including
- Computer Information Science
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency Management
- Human Resources Management
- Public Safety
- Management Studies
- Business Administration
- Project Management
- and many more
Our students include
- Working adults, including professionals with active security clearances
- Active-duty military members, reservists, veterans and their family members
- A diverse pool of candidates, with minority students comprising 44 percent of our student body
Find more facts about UMUC.
Company registration and set-up.
Student registration; doors open at 4 p.m.
Students network with employers; information sessions and workshops.
Employers break down booths and pack up.
Refreshments will be provided.
Get directions to the Academic Center at Largo. Free, abundant parking is available in parking garage.