Career Insider by Vault
UMUC introduces new career planning resource to help you chart your best career path.
CareerQuest and provides you with access toIn today's competitive job market, making well-informed career decisions is essential to finding the right job, at the right time. Career Insider by Vault is your one-stop career resource to help you plan your best career path and prepare to land that highly competitive position. This new service is available at no charge to UMUC students and alumni via
- Downloadable versions of Vault's more than 80 career guidebooks, including annual guides such as the Vault Guide to the Top 50 Banking Employers, the Vault Guide to the Top 100 Law Firms and the Vault Guide to the Top 40 Accounting Firms; best-selling guides to resumes, cover letters and interviews; and guides to colleges and graduate school programs.
- More than 10,000 company profiles and rankings, which combine the inside perspective of anonymous employee reviews with expert context from Vault's editors. Get "insider information" for a competitive advantage in job interviews.
- Quick and easy‐to‐read profiles of more than 200 industries and 400 occupations.
- Salary reviews and trends for hundreds of professions so you’ll have a clear view of what you can expect—and demand—from the market.
- More than 3,000 articles covering a variety of career topics, from the
cover letter to the offer letter, corporate social responsibility and other growing trends, and changes in the educational and professional landscapes.
- A job search database that lists thousands of postings, which are fully-integrated with the career and company information throughout Vault's site.
- Internship database that includes application deadlines, organization overviews and more. Find your ideal internship based on location, industry, compensation and number of interns hired.
To start using Career Insider today to find your new job, log into CareerQuest today.