You must meet the following eligibility requirements to serve on the Student Advisory Council (STAC):
- You must be an undergraduate or graduate student seeking a UMUC degree or certificate.
- You must have completed at least one course within the past year if you are an undergraduate student or 9 credits of graduate coursework if you are a graduate student.
- You must have a GPA of at least 2.5 if you are an undergraduate student or 3.0 if you are a graduate student.
- You must have no violations of the Code of Student Conduct or Code of Civility.
- You must be able to serve on STAC for at least two years.
- You must have access to e-mail and the World Wide Web.