Blue and Gold Society
The Blue and Gold Society is a chance for alumni and friends of UMUC to ensure academic success and opportunity for current and future UMUC students.
Make a gift today to create opportunities for UMUC students worldwide.
Choose How You Contribute
Your tax-deductible gift may be provided in the method of your choice, including cash donations, real property, securities trusts or annuities or insurance.
For your convenience, you may also arrange monthly electronic fund transfers or make a lifetime gift through UMUC's Heritage Society. Contact us for more information.
Blue and Gold Society Membership Levels
$15,000 and more
- Access UMUC's Online Giving Form.
- Use the "Select Fund" drop-down menu and select the fund of your choice.
- Under 'Amount of Gift,' choose 'Other.' In the 'Other Gift Amount' box, enter the amount of your choice.
- Continue to fill out the donation form with your information.
Blue and Gold Society Membership Benefits
In addition to the personal satisfaction of helping present and future UMUC students, the following benefits are available to members of the Blue and Gold Society:
- Invitations to special events, including lectures, speaker series, and art openings.
- Acknowledgment in the Honor Roll of Recognition featured in annual publications and on Institutional Advancement’s Web page.
- Complimentary subscription to Achiever, the official magazine of UMUC.
- A tax deduction on April 15 for your contribution each year.
Throughout the year, you’ll also receive other distinctive member-only gifts and benefits, based on the level of your society membership.
Ready to sign up? Complete the Online Giving Form.