Benefits Enrollment Information: Adjunct Faculty
In this section, you will find all the information you need to make an informed decision about your employee benefits options.
Health Benefits Overview
Health Benefits Forms
- Enrollment Form (medical, prescription, dental, accidental death and dismemberment, flexible spending accounts, life insurance)
- Affidavit for Dependent Eligibility (to be completed if adding dependents)
- Beneficiary Designation and Change Request
- Evidence of Insurability
- UNUM enrollment forms: Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
Health Care and Other Benefits Web Sites
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans
- Aetna Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Plans
- Behavioral Health (MD State Code: SOM2002)
- Express Scripts
- United Concordia DHMO and DPPO
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Care Insurance (group name: maryland; password: marylandltc)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Term Life Insurance Plan
- UNUM Insurance Plans
Adjunct-Faculty Education Opportunities
For information about educational opportunities for adjunct faculty, please visit the Adjunct Faculty Scholarship page. If you have any questions, you may contact Faculty Services and Communications at 240-684-2605 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring all questions regarding benefits and retirement enrollment with you on your first day.