New Employee Pre-Orientation Checklist and Confirmation Form
Please print, complete, sign and bring the following forms with you on your first day at UMUC.
- Signed copy of Appointment letter, including job announcement
- Accounting of Service Time Form
- Employment Eligibility Verification and Authorization Form (I-9) (including specified identification)
- W-4 Tax and Residency
Worksheet (W-4 form will be given to you at orientation)
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- University of Maryland University College Confidentiality of Institutional Data
- Maryland Substance Abuse Policy and Acknowledgement of Receipt
- UMUC Policy of Computer Use and Acknowledgement of Receipt
- E-mail Guidelines and Acknowledgement of Receipt
- Personal Information Form
- Orientation agenda
- All completed benefits and retirement forms
- Copy of certified marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Children’s birth certificates (if applicable)
Pre-Orientation Confirmation Form
To verify that you have received and reviewed the materials presented to you on this site, please complete the Pre-Orientation Confirmation form.
Bring all questions regarding benefits and retirement enrollment with you on your first day.