Prince George's Community College
Classes and Services
University of Maryland University College (UMUC) offers classes at Prince George’s Community College (PGCC). This location serves transfer students from PGCC and local military and civilian students who need advising or other student services.
When searching the schedule of classes, be sure to sort by location:
- Prince George's Community College (PGCC) - On-site
- Prince George's Community Colelge (PGCC_HY) - Online Hybrid
From Route 301, take Central Avenue (Route 214 west). Make a left at Campus Way, follow about one-quarter mile to Route 202. Make a left onto Route 202; the college is on your immediate right. Take the first right from Route 202 into the college.
Students may park in the student designated areas.
A UMUC representative is available by appointment. Please call 301-322-0151 to schedule an appointment. Advising appointments are also available via Skype. Call 443-459-3500 to schedule a Skype appointment.
A library service area is available at the Academic Center at Largo. Librarians are also available via e-mail, chat, phone and instant message. Materials from any University System of Maryland library can be delivered to you at the Academic Center at Largo. Call 240-684-2020 or 800-888-UMUC (8682), option 3, ext. 2020 to learn more. For more information and to access the online catalog, more than 125 research databases and view tutorials on how to conduct research, please visit the UMUC library online.
MBS Direct can provide all of the textbook and course materials you need for your courses. MBS Direct is also your sole source for UMUC course guides, lab kits, and video and audiotapes.
If you prefer to order by phone, call MBS Direct Customer Service at 800-325-3252 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Students who reside outside the continental U.S. can contact MBS Direct at the international phone number 573-441-9179.
Web site: www.pgcc.edu/visitors/campuspolice
- For emergencies, to report a crime or for an escort, call the Campus Police at 301-322-0666 (0666 or 0111 on any on-campus phone) or 911
- To receive text alerts for emergencies, severe weather alerts, crime alerts and school closings, please sign up for the PGCC emergency notification system at www-old.pgcc.edu/owlalert/
- Courtesy/emergency phones are located throughout the campus. Dial 0666 or 0111 for campus police
- PGCC has a 24-hour police department
Classroom assignments will be available online two weeks before classes.