UMUC at San Diego
Off-Base Location Offering Advising Services
University of Maryland University College (UMUC) offers services at UMUC at San Diego. This off-base location serves transfer students from local community colleges and military and civilian students.
- From I-8 East, take exit 6A to Qualcomm Way. Make a right on Camino Del Rio North. The building will be on the left side of the road.
- From I-8 West, take exit 8 for Fairmont Avenue. Merge onto Alvarado Canyon Road. Continue onto Camino Del Rio North. The building will be on the right side of the road.
- From I-15 North, take exit I-8 East, then take exit 7 for Fairmont toward Mission Gorge Road. Keep left at the fork, and follow signs for Mission Gorge Road/Fairmount Avenue North. Turn left onto Fairmount Avenue. Take the first left onto Camino Del Rio North. The building will be on the right side of the road.
- From I-15 South, take exit 6B toward Interstate 8 East/El Centro/Interstate 8 West/Beaches/Camino del Rio South. Keep right at the fork, and follow signs for I-8 West/Beaches/Camino del Rio South. Keep left at the next fork, and follow signs for Camino del Rio South. Turn right on Camino del Rio South. Take the first right onto Mission City Parkway. Turn right onto Camino Del Rio North. The building will be on the left side of the road.
UMUC has a knowledgeable advising team ready to assist you at different points of your academic journey. Services offered at this location include:
- Academic advising
- Financial aid advising
- Military and veterans benefits counseling
- Complimentary degree mapping
- Registration assistance
Librarians are available via e-mail, chat, phone and instant message. For more information and to access the online catalog, more than 125 research databases and view tutorials on how to conduct research, please visit the UMUC library online.
MBS Direct can provide all of the textbook and course materials you need for your courses. MBS Direct is also your sole source for UMUC course guides, lab kits and video and audiotapes.
If you prefer to order by phone, call MBS Direct Customer Service at 800-325-3252 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Students who reside outside the continental U.S. can contact MBS Direct at the international phone number 573-441-9179.
- For emergencies or to report a crime, call 911.
- To receive text alerts for emergencies, severe weather alerts, crime alerts and school closings, please sign up for the UMUC emergency notification system.