UMUC at San Diego
University of Maryland University College offers student services in San Diego, California. This off-base location serves transfer students from local community colleges, as well as military and civilians.
UMUC at San Diego is pleased to offer hybrid courses in the following curriculum areas:
- Business and Management
- Computer Networking and Cybersecurity
- General Education subjects
Please refer to our online schedule of classes for term offerings. To narrow your search by location, choose the "UMUC at San Diego Hybrid" option in the drop-down menu.
From I-8 East, take exit 6A to Qualcomm Way. Make a right on Camino Del Rio North. The building will be on the left side of the road.
- From I-8 West, take exit 8 for Fairmont Avenue. Merge onto Alvarado Canyon Road. Continue onto Camino Del Rio North. The building will be on the right side of the road.
- From I-15 North, take exit I-8 East, then take exit 7 for Fairmont toward Mission Gorge Road. Keep left at the fork, and follow signs for Mission Gorge Road/Fairmount Avenue North. Turn left onto Fairmount Avenue. Take the first left onto Camino Del Rio North. The building will be on the right side of the road.
- From I-15 South, take exit 6B toward Interstate 8 East/El Centro/Interstate 8 West/Beaches/Camino del Rio South. Keep right at the fork, and follow signs for I-8 West/Beaches/Camino del Rio South. Keep left at the next fork, and follow signs for Camino del Rio South. Turn right on Camino del Rio South. Take the first right onto Mission City Parkway. Turn right onto Camino Del Rio North. The building will be on the left side of the road.
8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
To accommodate night-time hybrid teaching, this location may be closed several mornings each week. Please call or e-mail, using the contact information provided, to ensure that a representative will be available to assist you. You may also call or e-mail to schedule an appointment.