Undergraduate Fall Registration Deadline
If you're a current UMUC student interested in signing up for classes this semester, or if you're a prospective student interested in applying to University of Maryland University College, get started right away to meet our fall registration deadline.
October 14 is the registration deadline for Undergraduate Online Session 4. For on-site classes, the deadline is October 18.
If you are already a student at UMUC, plan your upcoming semester and register for class.
- View the registration and start dates.
- Visit the undergraduate catalog to search for classes by start date; online, hybrid, or on-site format; or subject.
- Jot down the five-digit class numbers for each course you'd like to take.
- Log into MyUMUC and select Student Center.
- Under the Academics section, choose Enroll to begin registering.
Prospective Students: Apply Now
If you are interested in applying to UMUC and registering for classes before the October 2 deadline, you'll need to apply right away. For more information, see our Five Steps to Getting Started at UMUC.