Spring Registration Deadlines
If you're a current UMUC student interested in signing up for classes this semester, or if you're a prospective student interested in applying to University of Maryland University College, get started right away to meet our spring registration deadlines:
January 6 is the registration deadline for Undergraduate Online Session 1. For on-site classes, the deadline is January 10.
January 27 is the registration deadline for Graduate Online Session 1. For on-site classes, the deadline is January 31.
If you are already a student at UMUC, plan your upcoming semester and register for class.
- View the registration and start dates.
- Visit the undergraduate catalog to search for classes by start date; online, hybrid, or on-site format; or subject.
- Jot down the five-digit class numbers for each course you'd like to take.
- Log into MyUMUC and select Student Center.
- Under the Academics section, choose Enroll to begin registering.
Prospective Students: Apply Now
If you are interested in applying to UMUC and registering for classes before the January 6 deadline, you'll need to apply right away. For more information, see our Five Steps to Getting Started at UMUC.