Start Your Degree this Spring—There's Still Time!
If you're ready to take the next step in your education, you can still get started this spring. Thanks to our rolling admissions and multiple start dates, you can apply to UMUC now and be taking classes as soon as February, March, or April 2014.
Five Steps to Getting Started at UMUC
- Choose a degree or certificate: Compare academic programs.
- Review admission requirements: View undergraduate or graduate admission requirements.
- Estimate costs and payment options: View tuition and fees and information about ways to pay for your education.
- Select your start date: Choose from start dates in February, March, or April 2014.
- Apply to UMUC: Begin your application.
After you're accepted, you'll receive instructions on how to register for spring classes.
Advisors are Here to Help
The UMUC Advising Team is at your service, whether you need help choosing an academic program, understanding financial aid, completing the online application for admission, or registering for classes. To speak with an advisor, call 800-888-UMUC (8682).