To receive feedback and advisement on a paper written on a particular topic, please explore the following options to get started.
You may also interact live online with an EWC advisor.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the days and times that you are available.
- We'll send you a link that you can follow for your live online advising session.
Additional Writing Advising Options
In addition to providing reviews of student papers, the EWC also offers advising appointments online and in-person.
- E-mail email@example.com with your WebTycho username to join WRIT 001, the Virtual Writing Lab, for access to a wide variety of writing resources.
- E-mail a Writing-Related Question to the EWC
- Request Face-to-Face Advising
Note: Face-to-face advising is for undergraduate students only and is offered on the University of Maryland, College Park campus.
For immediate help, you can also consult the variety of writing resources available to you under Student Resources.