Get started at University of Maryland University College by attending this informative and informal event! Join us to learn more about how we can help you achieve your education and career goals.
UMUC was founded more than 70 years ago specifically to serve the higher education needs of working adults and servicemembers.
At this event, you can:
- Learn about our 90+ programs and specializations
- Find out about online and hybrid learning options
- Discover how you can fast-track your undergraduate degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Get started on your application for admission
Sign up today!
After we receive your RSVP, we will send you an e-mail with directions on how to access the event.
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail Accessibility Services or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event to arrange the accommodation.
Prospective students who attend this event and apply within 30 days after attending will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.