Online Public Relations and Marketing Degrees and Certificates
Prepare to make strategic communications decisions and drive business outcomes with an online marketing degree or certificate.1
- Build practical, applicable skills: Learn about market intelligence, competitive analysis, market research, strategic communication, crisis communication and campaign management.
- Leverage your education in a variety of industries: Marketing and PR graduates can pursue careers in advertising, consulting, market research, product/brand management, public relations and sales at businesses, government agencies and nonprofits.
- Learn from PR and marketing pros: UMUC's PR and marketing faculty bring experience from the front lines in varied industries, providing you a comprehensive PR and marketing education that is relevant in today's rapidly changing marketplace.
Public Relations Degrees and Certificates
Marketing Degrees and Certificates
- Bachelor's in Marketing
- Minor in Marketing
- Master's in International Management, International Marketing Management specialization
- Master's in Management, Marketing specialization
- Graduate Certificate in Integrated Direct Marketing
- Graduate Certificate in International Marketing
Featured Faculty: Jeanne Oxley
Assistant Professor of Business and Marketing
Jeanne Oxley has more than 20 years of national and international executive marketing management experience with IBM and Hewlett-Packard in planning, developing and managing multi-million dollar marketing programs and budgets, resulting in an average growth rate of 25 percent year-to-year.
She earned a master's in business and marketing from Johns Hopkins University and a bachelor’s in business management from National Louis University.
1 View gainful employment disclosures for certificates.
2 U.S. Department of Labor's O*Net OnLine.
median salary of public relations managers 2
projected growth in demand for marketing specialists and market research analysts through 2020 2