University of Maryland University College is offering the JBLM Graduate Scholarship to lower tuition costs for active-duty servicemembers and their spouses and dependents who qualify for UMUC's graduate military tuition rate and enroll in hybrid courses in the Master of Science in management program at Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
The scholarship will be available for the spring, summer, and fall 2018 terms at this time.
How to Earn This Scholarship
Apply to UMUC in Three Easy Steps
- If you are not already a student at UMUC, complete the UMUC application for admission.
- Send UMUC official transcripts for college coursework completed outside of UMUC.
- Talk to an admissions advisor if you have questions about the application process.
Meet the Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the JBLM Graduate Scholarship, you must
- Meet the admissions requirements of the university
- Be admitted as a degree-seeking student pursuing a Master of Science in management
- Enroll in one or more of the following courses in a hybrid format at Joint Base Lewis-McChord:
- UCSP 615
- MGMT 630
- MGMT 640
- MGMT 650
- Qualify for UMUC's graduate military tuition rate