- Administered by: UMUC
- Amount: Not provided
- Date posted: 11/19/2012
- United States
- Available to:
- Open to All
- Minimum GPA: 3.00
- Minimum credits: Not provided
- Maximum credits: Not provided
- FAFSA required?: Yes
Additional Scholarship Eligibility
Demonstrated financial need
Notes About the Scholarship
- To be eligible for this scholarship, undergraduate students must satisfy a minimum of 15 credits and graduate students must satisfy a minimum of 9 credits.
- Find out more about the process to apply for UMUC Scholarships.
- View more detailed scholarship information for the Alpha Sigma Lambda, Tau Chapter Scholarship.
- When completing the scholarship application, please make sure to check off that you are a member of the Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society, Tau Chapter and include a thorough essay.
- Review Process: Applications are reviewed by the Alpha Sigma Lambda, Tau Chapter Scholarship Committee in the summer. Applications are scored by GPA, UMUC credits, and strength of essay. For the essay, committee members will be looking for a discussion on scholarship and leadership.
- Information for students who qualify for other UMUC scholarships: The scholarship is considered a UMUC scholarship. Students who are awarded other UMUC scholarships may not be eligible for the Alpha Sigma Lambda, Tau Chapter Scholarship in addition to other scholarships due to Financial Aid guidelines. If a student is awarded both the Alpha Sigma Lambda, Tau Chapter Scholarship and one or more UMUC scholarships, the Financial Aid Office will award the student with the scholarship that will maximize the student's aid.
3501 University Boulevard East
Adelphi, Maryland 20783