Events for Wednesday, Mar 26, 2014
Take advantage of these informative webinar sessions to
- Chat with a UMUC military education coordinator about our academic programs available online and on-site.
- View a live presentation on maximizing your military education transfer credits.
- Get information on utilizing tuition assistance, veterans benefits, scholarship opportunities, other financial aid, and payment options.
- Find out about the VetSuccess program and how it can help you.
- Learn about the comprehensive student services UMUC offers to support your progress.
Prospective students who attend the March 26th military webinar will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
A résumé is an important, and often critical, tool in a job search. If you are pursuing a career in a technology field such as IT, cyber security, or biotechnology, this webinar will provide tips for crafting an effective technology résumé, thereby putting your best foot forward.
Greetings from the Office of Advising!
Did you know that summer registration is now open? Here are some reasons to consider taking a class this summer:
- Enrich your skills for your current profession.
- Enhance your employment potential prior to the fall hiring season.
- Finish you degree sooner.
Our flexible start dates allow you to schedule your vacation time while still pursuing your education. And if you are receiving financial aid, you may still have funds available to use in the summer.
Once we receive your event registration, we will send you an e-mail with directions on how to access the online open house.
If you have any questions leading up to the event, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save time and save money as you pursue your degree. We'll help you transfer your credits to University of Maryland University College from community college.
Register to attend our webinar on March 26, and you'll learn how to transfer credits with ease.
At the event, you can also:
- Chat with one of our helpful transfer advisors
- Learn about our academic programs and apply for admission
- View a live presentation from a transfer advisor
- Preview our online classroom
- Get information on financial aid, scholarship opportunities, and other ways to manage and lower the cost of college