Events for Thursday, Aug 25, 2016
Contrary to popular belief, the public sector has more to offer than just office jobs. Working in a lab, conducting field work, or traveling the country are all possibilities for federal employees. Hear from agency representatives about these exciting opportunities and how you can secure such positions.
Hosted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Get critical tips on how to navigate USAJobs, the federal government employment website, and learn more about Pathways programs (Internship, Recent Graduates, and Presidential Management Fellows). Following the panel discussion, there will be a Q&A session.
Get started at University of Maryland University College by attending this event!
UMUC is a regionally accredited state university that specializes in providing career-relevant academic programs designed for busy professionals.
We hope you'll join us for this informative and informal event to learn more about how we can help you achieve your education and career goals.
At this event, you can
- Explore career-relevant degrees and certificates
- Find out about UMUC's online, hybrid, and on-site learning options
- Learn how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Get started on your application for admission
Sign up today!