LEO: How Do I - Associate a Grade Item with a Quiz (Faculty)
A grade item is an assessment tool used to link the content being graded to the Gradebook. Associating Grade Items with content to be graded makes the grading process easier for both you and your students. For best results, associate grade items for assignments, discussions and quizzes before your class begins.
- From the course home page, click the My Tools drop-down menu and select Quizzes.
- Select the drop-down menu adjacent to the desired quiz and then click Edit.
- Click the Assessment tab.
- In the Grade Item field, click the drop-down menu arrow and select the grade item for the quiz you wish to grade or click the Add Grade Item link.
- Click Save and Close or Save