If your browser privacy settings are set to block pop-up windows, then you may be unable to view content in your online classroom, University of Maryland University College online applications, and on other websites. Follow the instructions below to disable your browser pop-up blocker.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- At the top right of the screen, click the More (three dots) button.
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- Under Privacy, click Content settings.
- Under Pop-ups, click Manage exceptions.
- Enter website addresses that you want to allow to open in a new pop-up window and then click Done.