Please note: University Google accounts will be retired on December 31, 2019. Please use your new Microsoft Office 365 account for University email and other services. More information about Office 365 is available for faculty and staff here and for students and alumni here.
- Go to mail.umuc.edu and click Check my e-mail for your student, faculty, or staff account.
- The University of Maryland University College Single Sign-on page will open in a new window. Log in with your username and password.
- To protect the security of your account, please log out and exit the browser when you are finished using e-mail and Google apps.
Note: Student e-mail accounts are created upon enrollment in a first class according to the following semester schedule:
- If your class start date is in the next semester, please allow 24 hours before attempting to log into your email account.
- If your class start date is in a future semester, your email account will be available seven days before the class start date.