Library: Faculty Resources
Academic integrity and copyright issuesNeed information on:
- Copyright and fair use in the classroom: what can be copyrighted, when permission is required and how to get permission, guidelines for using multimedia (students and faculty), types of media that can be used and permissible amounts, and more...
- Plagiarism: View a tutorial on avoiding plagiarism
- Information on requesting library instruction for your face-to-face or online class
- Information Literacy Resources: Answers to frequently asked questions and a tutorial for developing and evaluating assignments
- Information about library workshops for faculty
- Information about VLIB101 (Virtual Library Classroom)
- Information on requesting Reserved Readings
- Reserved Readings overview and answers to frequently asked questions
- Faculty guide to finding and using open education resources in the online classroom
Please visit the library's Faculty Resources and Services page.