- From the Course Home page, click the My Tools drop down menu and select Quizzes.
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the quiz you want to edit and click Edit, or click New Quiz.
- Click on Add/Edit Questions. Note: If you are creating a new quiz, you will need to fill in the quiz Name.
- Click New, and select Significant Figures (x10) from the drop down menu.
- Complete all applicable fields. Note: The number of significant figures automatically calculated in a solution equals the number of significant figures you set for the question.
- After completing desired fields, click Preview to view questions.
- Click Save, Save and Copy, or Save and New.
UMUC closed on 3/21
Due to inclement weather, UMUC Maryland and Quantico locations are closed on 3/21 and all on-site classes are cancelled. Online classes are not affected. For updates, visit umuc.edu/alert or call 301-985-SNOW.