- From the Course Home page, click on Course Admin.
- On the Course Administration page, under Assessment, click Rubrics.
- Click the drop down arrow next to the applicable Rubric and select Edit Levels and Criteria.
- Click on the Levels and Criteria tab.
- Click the drop down menu next to the Level you want to modify and click Edit Level. It is recommended you start with the lowest achievement level and work up.
- Enter the Level Name.
- If you are creating an analytic rubric that uses a points coring method, enter a Score (points) for the level. For custom points, you may want to enter a different score (points) for each criterion.
- Enter a Description of what is required to achieve the level for each criterion. Achievement level descriptions help evaluators determine which level best reflects a user's achievement. The more detailed your descriptions are, the more consistent evaluations will be.
- Enter a standard Feedback for each level. Standard feedback appears to users who achieve the level, and it is an easy way to communicate a rubric's evaluation methodology.
- Click Save.
UMUC closed on 3/21
Due to inclement weather, UMUC Maryland and Quantico locations are closed on 3/21 and all on-site classes are cancelled. Online classes are not affected. For updates, visit umuc.edu/alert or call 301-985-SNOW.