LEO: How do I submit an assignment?
Note: Once you submit an assignment, you will not be able to delete the file. If you wish to make a change to your submitted work, you can upload a new file and note in the Comments section that your instructor should review the most recent upload.
Note: Before you submit, make sure the assignment title does not contain special characters or spaces and does not exceed 128 characters in length (Underscores are allowed).
- From your course homepage, click Assignments. Note: You may be required to click the My Tools drop down menu to select Assignments.
- Click on the applicable assignment link.
- On the Submit Files page, click Add a File or Record Audio. The uploaded file will appear before the Add a File and Record Audio buttons.
Note: Check your email for an email notification that the item was successfully submitted. If you do not receive notification, the item was not received and needs to be resubmitted.
- If applicable, enter comments in the Comments section.
- Click Submit.
- Review the File Upload Results page. You will be able to review your Submitted Files, Comments, Submission Folder, Submission Date, Uploaded By, Total File Size, Email Status (shows if a Confirmation Email was sent), and Instructions.
- Click Done.