LEO: How Do I - Copy a Self-Assessment
A copied self-assessment contains all of the questions from the original self-assessment. Copying is a quick and simple way to create a self-assessment that reviews old and new questions related to course materials.
- From the Course Home page, click the My Tools drop down menu and select Self Assessments.
- Under the Manage Self Assessments tab, click the More Actions drop down menu and select Copy.
- Select the self assessment from the Self-Assessment to Copy drop down list.
- Enter the New Self Assessment Name.
- If you want to edit the Self Assessment, click the check box next to Edit self assessment after copy completes.
- Click Save.