Faculty: Follow the instructions below to download instructional content from the classroom.
Note: If you wish to download students' submissions, please view LEO: How do I bulk download students' assignment submissions? (Faculty)
- From the Course Home page, click Course Admin.
- Click the Manage Files link.
- Select the check boxes beside the files or folders you want to download. Not all files have downloadable content. Downloading submissions changes their status to Read.
- Click the Download icon from the action bar.
- In the resulting pop-up window, once you see The file is ready for download, click the zip file link.
- Files are renamed to include the user or group name and submission time when you download them.
- Use your browser’s save dialog to save the file to your desired location.
- Click Close to return to the previous screen.