- From the Course Home page, click the My Tools drop down menu and select Self Assessments.
- Click on the Question Library tab.
- Click the drop down arrow next to the questions you want to edit and select Edit.
- Make your changes and click Save, Save and Copy, or Save and New.
To edit values for a question or multiple questions
- Select the checkbox besides the question(s) you want to modify.
- Click Edit Values to change points values, difficulty levels, and mandatory responses.
- Edit the Points value and select a difficulty level from the Difficulty drop-down list.
- Select the Mandatory check box to force a response. If you include mandatory questions in quizzes and surveys, users can only submit assessments after they attempt the mandatory questions. Note: If a quiz or survey is set to automatically submit after a time limit, it submits even if the mandatory questions are not complete.
- Click Save.