- From the Course Home page, click Course Admin.
- On the Course Administration page, under Assessment, click Rubrics.
- Click the drop down arrow next to the rubric you want to define achievement levels for and select Edit Levels and Criteria.
- On the Levels and Criteria tab, click the drop down arrow for the applicable level and select Edit Level.
- Enter a custom Level Name for each achievement level.
- Enter a Description for each level. Achievement level descriptions help evaluators determine which level best reflects a user's achievement. The more detailed your descriptions are, the more consistent evaluations will be.
- Enter a standard Feedback for each level. Standard feedback appears to users who achieve the level, and it is an easy way to communicate a rubric's evaluation methodology.
- Click Save.
UMUC closed on 3/21
Due to inclement weather, UMUC Maryland and Quantico locations are closed on 3/21 and all on-site classes are cancelled. Online classes are not affected. For updates, visit umuc.edu/alert or call 301-985-SNOW.