- Go to https://password.umuc.edu/identity/self-service/umuc/autologin.jsf
- To change/set your secret questions, click My Profile at the top right-hand side of the page.
- Edit the answer you would like to change, or click Clear All to change the answers to all of your questions. Users can enter their own questions and/or choose from a drop-down box by clicking on the wrench icon beside each question as shown on the screenshots.
Note: To see the answer while typing it, select Show Answers.
- When you have finished entering your answers, click Save.
- When the Secret questions and answers saved successfully page appears, click Close.
- To exit Manage My Password page, click Logout next to the green button on the top-right corner of your screen.