Follow the steps below to establish secret questions and answers for secure access to your MyUMUC account.
- Go to http://password.umuc.edu
- Enter your MyUMUC Username and click Submit.
- Select I know my current password and then click Next.
- Type your current MyUMUC password and then click Submit.
- Type an answer for five secret questions, retype those answers to confirm, and click Submit.
- Answers need to be different for each question.
- Answers are not case sensitive.
- Answers do not have a character limit and any character can be used.
Note: To see answers while typing them, select Show Answers.
- Once you are prompted with the Secret questions and answers saved successfully message, click Exit.