Firefox: How to Clear Cookies and Cache
- Click the Menu button in the upper right hand corner of the Firefox window.
- Select Options from the drop down menu.
- Click Privacy & Security located in on the left hand side of the page.
- Click the Remove Individual Cookies link located under the History section.
- In the pop up window, click the Remove All button at the bottom.
- Click the Close to return to the options page.
- Scroll down to the Cached Web Content section and then click Clear Now to clear the cache.
- Once the cache has been cleared, Firefox will display the following message:
- At this point, the cookies and cache have been cleared. It is advised that you restart the browser, but it is not required.